Mission and vision
The mission of the Nuclear Business Unit is to take care of our environment, facilities, people, resources and stakeholders so that we can support the energy transition with our safe and efficient power plants.
Our vision? We believe that nuclear power can continue to play an important role in the transition to a carbon-neutral future. That is why we are committed to ensuring the reliability and safety of our power plants and to demonstrating their performance. We also take a professional and proactive approach to the phase after electricity production. In this way, we can be proud of our nuclear power plants until the very last day.
The nuclear activities of ENGIE in Belgium are managed by a separate business unit Nuclear, with Thierry Saegeman as Chief Executive Officer. He leads the business unit together with the following Executive Committee:
Executive Committee BU Nuclear
- Thierry Saegeman, CEO BU Nuclear
- Antoine Assice, Site Director Nuclear Power Plant Tihange
- Grégory Casale, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Marleen Delvaux, Chief Financial Officer
- Els De Clercq, Chief Communication and Stakeholder Engagement Officer
- Peter Moens, Site Director Nuclear Power Plant Doel
- Patrice Stéphan, Chief Decommissioning Officer
- Jan Sterck, Chief Technical Officer
- Anne-Bérangère Sudraud, Chief Strategy Officer
- Els Thoelen, Chief Health & Safety, Security, Environment and Nuclear Safety Officer